At Blue Line Security Group professionally dressed uniformed unarmed and armed security officers are given either a professional dress uniform or a tactical uniform, depending on the client’s needs. This versatility enables the guard to best fit in with his/her environment, and have an inconspicuous presence when necessary.
OUR UNIFORMED SECURITY OFFICERS PROVIDE FIVE KEY SERVICES
1. DETERRENCE - The presence of a uniformed security officer provides a substantial deterrent to criminal and inappropriate activity at the location of assignment.
2. OBSERVATION AND REPORTS - A uniformed security officer observes activity, reports any criminal or inappropriate activity to the proper authority, and documents all pertinent information at the job site.
3. SAFETY - A uniformed security officer enforces safety policies, takes action against safety hazards, ensures that property safety equipment is accounted for, and takes appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONS AND PROPERTY - Within the limits of local and state law, a uniformed security officer will take all responsible and necessary steps to protect persons and property, including the apprehension of suspects and the use of deadly force when necessary.
5. CUSTOMIZED SERVICES - Blue Line Security Group will customize guard orders for your location to include duties such as locking doors at a certain time, checking in visitors and vehicles, searching vehicles, and any other security-related activity.
For uniformed security services, request a quote from Blue Line Security Group today.